Terms & Conditions
Trinbagoevents.com is an innovative, secure and user-friendly events platform in Trinidad and Tobago that makes attendee registration, selling of event tickets and finding upcoming events easy, safe and fast. By using or visiting our website, you are agreeing to abide by the rules set out on our terms and conditions.
Every content on Trinbago Events site is fully owned and developed by Trinbago Events & Entertainment Company Ltd and we do not assure you that the website will be error-less.
Trinbago Events only charges a commission fee on purchases.
Ticket or registration prices will be set by the organizer/promoter, and we don’t have control over their prices of events hosted on our website.
All tickets are subject to bank processing fees.
- Treat your tickets with the same security as your own cash. if copies are made, the first ticket scanned at the event will be given entry, however subsequent scans (either original or copies) will not be allowed entry.
- We are not liable for loss or damaged event ticket(s) once you have received the ticket. However, it’s the duty of the buyer to contact us after booking a ticket and he/she did not get a booking confirmation.
- Trinbago Events will not give a refund of purchased tickets, except in the situation whereby the event is cancelled, and that will be done through the event organizer.
- Trinbago Events will not be responsible for services or failure to act of any promoter/organizer, venue, and performer in regard to any event on our website.
- It is required that the organizer is sure if the proposed event venue does not accept electric equipment and items such as mobile phones, food or drink.
- Tickets can be regulated to maximum number per person. In a case where ticket purchases exceed this number, we hold the right to cancel such ticket.
- Trinbago Events is not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen items.
- An organizer/promoter should be sure if there is the last entry time, to prevent situations whereby a ticket owner is denied access/entry to an event.
- We do not guarantee any particular result when you use our website/services.
Event Liability Waiver
If you are under the age of 18 years of age, you must obtain your parent or guardian’s permission before completing your registration. By checking this box, you confirm that you have obtained your parent(s) / guardian(s) consent to participate in the event and they have read and accept all the conditions listed below.
I know that participating in a sports, fitness or physical event is a potentially hazardous activity and I should not enter and participate unless I am medically able and properly trained. I acknowledge and assume any and all risks associated with this event including, but not limited to, the venue, course route, falls, contact with other participants, and the condition, including, but not limited to, curbs, cars, weather, uneven pavement, potholes, rocks, and objects on the course, surface, track, field or any area that the event is being held.
Knowing and appreciating these risks and in consideration of your acceptance of my entry, I hereby for myself, my heirs, representatives or anyone else claiming on my behalf, covenant not to sue, and waive, release, and discharge the event organizers, its volunteers, and sponsors, and anyone else acting for or on behalf the event from any and all claims of liability for death, personal injury, or damage of any kind arising out of my participation in this event.
I acknowledge that I have carefully read and understand all the terms and conditions of this waiver release and that the Risk and Waiver of Liability extends to all claims of every kind whatsoever.
I also consent to emergency treatment in the event of injury or illness. I grant full permission to Trinbago Events, the organizer and/or any person or entity authorized by them to use my name, age, date of birth, and information regarding my participation in the public domain.
I further grant full permission to them without any compensation, to use all media, photographs, recordings, etc, or any other information on record for the purpose of marketing events.
Trinbago Events & Entertainment Company’s terms of operations are in accordance and governed by the laws of Trinidad and Tobago.